Acceptable Use Policy Use of the Whootin.com by users is permitted and encouraged where such use supports the goals and objectives of Whootin.com. However, Whootin.com has a policy for the Acceptable Use whereby users must ensure that they:
- comply with current legislation
- use the Whootin.com in an acceptable way
- do not create unnecessary legal/liability risk to Whootin.com and user’s personally by their misuse of Whootin.com
Unacceptable behavior In particular the following is deemed unacceptable use or behaviour by employees:
- posting/linking to content that contain obscene, hateful, pornographic or otherwise illegal material
- using Whootin.com perpetrate any form of fraud, or software, film or music piracy
- using the Whootin.com to send offensive or harassing material to other users
- downloading commercial software or any copyrighted materials belonging to third parties, unless this download is covered or permitted under a commercial agreement or other such licence
- hacking into unauthorised areas
- publishing defamatory and/or knowingly false material
- undertaking deliberate activities that waste Whootin.com networked resources
- introducing any form of malicious software into the Whootin.com site
Spam and Abuse
What is spam? In the context of electronic messaging, spam refers to unsolicited, bulk or indiscriminate messages, typically sent for a commercial purpose. Whootin.com has a zero-tolerance spam policy.
Automated spam filtering
Whootin.com's messaging systems automatically scan all incoming email [and other] messages, and filter-out messages that appear to be spam.
Problems with spam filtering
No message filtering system is 100% accurate, and from time to time legitimate messages will be filtered-out by Whootin.com systems. If you believe this has happened to a message you have sent, please advise the message recipient by another means. You can reduce the risk of a message being caught by the spam filters by sending the message in plain text (i.e. no HTML), removing any attachments, and ensuring that your messages are scanned for malware before dispatch.
Receipt of unwanted messages from Whootin.com
In the unlikely event that you receive any message from Whootin.com or sent using Whootin.com systems that may be considered to be spam, please contact Whootin.com using the details below and the matter will be investigated.]
Changes to this anti-spam policy
Whootin.com may amend this anti-spam policy at any time by publishing a new version on this website.
Contact us Should you have any questions about this anti-spam policy, please contact Whootin.com using the details set out below: firstname.lastname@example.org About this anti-spam policy We created this anti-spam policy with the help of a Contractology precedent available at www.freenetlaw.com. Premium forms available on the Contractology website include precedent referral contracts.
Where it is believed that a user has failed to comply with this policy, they will face Whootin.com disciplinary procedure. If the user is found to have breached the policy, they will face a disciplinary penalty ranging from a written warning to suspension of Whootin.com and Services. Users may also face pending Legal/Liability Issues that may arise as Whootin.com is willing to cooperate with Government(s) on prosecuting criminal activity Agreement All users who access Whootin.com Directly or Indirectly agree to this Acceptable Use Policy.